5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA 2023)
We are pleased to announce that the Venue for the 5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications will be will be held at the Brunel University London.
Brunel University London
We are pleased to announce that the 5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications will be held in Brunel University London, England, on August 03 – 05, 2023 at the Brunel University London.
Brunel University London is located in Uxbridge, north-west London, and is one of the UK’s most ambitious, forward-looking universities. The campus is based in Uxbridge on the western edge of London. Uxbridge is in a prime transport location, with a main motorway close, while direct transport links are available to Heathrow airport. Central London is also just a short ride away on the underground metro.
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stands the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower, and Westminster Abbey, which is the site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
For more information on London, please visit: London Tourism.
Brunel University London
Kingston Ln, London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference